Canon MP Navigator EX (Mac) 4.0.5
Canon Inc. - 35.51MB (Freeware)
Version : 4.0.5
Size : 35.51MB
Date Added : April 07,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com/
OS : macOS 10.13/ 10.12/ 10.11/ 10.10/ 10.9/ 10.8/ 10.7
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This application software allows you to scan, save and print photos and documents. You can also edit images, or attach images to e-mail using this application software.
What can be done with MP Navigator EX software?
MP Navigator EX is an application that allows you to scan photos and documents easily. This facility is even suitable for beginners.
Starting MP Navigator EX
- Scanning Photos and Documents
You can scan easily by navigating through the MP Navigator EX screen. You can also save/print scanned images using MP Navigator EX
- Scanning a Small Document at once
You can scan small documents (photos, cards, and more) at once. This is useful if you do not want to scan multiple times.
- Scanning Large Documents
You can scan documents larger than Platen easily with MP Navigator EX. This allows you to scan the left and right half of a document separately and recombine it into a single image.
- Scan with One-click
In One-click Mode, MP Navigator EX completes from scanning to storage, by clicking on an icon. The one-click mode also allows you to scan and save an image as a PDF file or attach it to e-mail automatically.
- Scanning and Correcting / Upgrading Photos
You can proofread/enhance scanned photos easily with MP Navigator EX. You do not need to use another app.
- [OS v10.12/10.13]
– The slide bar in the screen for correcting or enhancing Images is incorrectly displayed.
- [OS v10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]
When you try to install the software downloaded from the Canon download library, the message will be displayed and the installer cannot be launched in some instances.
Procedures for the installation:
1. While pressing and holding the Ctrl key, click on the installer package file.
2. Select [Open].
3. “The software is from an unidentified developer. Are you sure want to open it?” is displayed. Select [Open].
- macOS High Sierra (10.13) has been added as a supported OS.