Canon MP990 Scanner Driver (mac) 15.5.1b
Canon Inc. - 14MB (Freeware)
Version : 15.5.1b
Size : 14MB
Date Added : December 10,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/
OS : OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon PIXMA MP990 series Scanner Driver
This file is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner.
- After upgrading OS X v10.5 to OS X v10.6, the scanner functions will not operate. Reinstall the scanner driver.
- [OS X v10.8/10.9/10.10]
When you try to install the software downloaded from the Canon download library, the message will be displayed and the installer cannot be launched in some instances.
Procedures for the installation:
- While pressing and holding the Ctrl key, click on the installer package file.
- Select [Open].
- “The software is from an unidentified developer. Are you sure want to open it?” is displayed. Select [Open].
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- OS X Yosemite (v10.10) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.