Canon My Image Garden (Windows) 3.6.1
Canon Inc. - 294.39MB (Freeware)
Version : 3.6.1
Size : 294.39MB
Date Added : March 24,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com/
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
(Optional) My Image Garden is a handy software application that allows you to simply organize and print your photos. Use your photos to create attractive collages, greeting cards, and other items. Depending on the models you use, you can perform scanning from My Image Garden.
Feature My Image Garden
My Image Garden is an application to use photos taken with digital cameras and other images stored on your computer. This app helps the user to create various interesting images coming from photos on the computer in the form of collages, calendars, and stationery. Photo layouts are easy to design and users can easily add text, captions or date stamps.
My Image Garden also helps users organize and organize photos by grouping by events, dates, and even people.
- Get Layout Advice from My Image Garden
- Organize Photos Automatically
- Print Photos and Docs Easily
- Printing a Private Item
- Printing Disc Label (CD / DVD / BD)
- Retrieving and Printing Still Images from Video
- Scan Images and Docs Easily
- Correcting / Enhancing Photos
- When CANON iMAGE GATEWAY is opened using Microsoft Edge, images cannot be given to My Image Garden or Easy-PhotoPrint EX, with the message stating that the service is not available.
Use Internet Explorer.
- It might take to install My Image Garden depending on the PC.
- When you download and print images from [Online Photo Album] of CANON iMAGE GATEWAY as the [Select Theme] window of My Image Garden is displayed, the [Printer Setting] window is not displayed, and the downloaded images are not displayed in the main window either.
– The downloaded images are stored under [My Pictures] – [My Image Garden]. Specify the downloaded
images from the menu on the left of the window (Global Menu).
- When both of My Image Garden and Easy-PhotoPrint EX are installed on the PC.
If you uninstall Easy-PhotoPrint EX, you might not be able to print images from [Online Photo Album] of CANON iMAGE GATEWAY.
– Re-install My Image Garden.
- The supported models have been added.
- The defect which occurs in typing in the vertical text has been corrected.