Canon PIXMA MG3020 Printer Drivers (Mac) 1.2
Canon Inc. - 9.07MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.2
Size : 9.07MB
Date Added : April 14,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com/
OS : macOS 10.13/ 10.12/ 10.11/ 10.10
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file will download and install the drivers, application or manual you need to set up the full functionality of your product.
|MG3000 series Full Driver & Software Package||macOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10||1.2||9.07MB||Download|
|MG3000 series CUPS Printer Driver||macOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8||18.104.22.168||14.33MB||Download|
|ICA Driver||macOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8||4.3.4a||2.38MB||Download|
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen. By following the instructions on the screen, install the software and do the connection settings for your product.
- macOS High Sierra (10.13) has been added as a supported OS.
- Corrected a malfunction that a blank paper is printed out in performing the test print when setting up under macOS Sierra (v10.12) environment.