Canon PIXMA MX430 Driver Printer (Windows) 1.1
Canon Inc. - 34.47MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.1
Size : 34.47MB
Date Added : June 04,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://canon.com
OS : Windows 8.1/ Windows 8.1 x64/ Windows 8/ Windows 8 x64/ Windows 7/ Windows 7 x64/ Windows Vista/ Windows Vista64/ Windows XP
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file contains the Setup application, MP Drivers and IJ Network Tool necessary for setting your printer up on a network.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [Save], specify “Save As”, then click [Save] to download the file.
If you select [Run] or [Open] instead of [Save], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
After the installation, the decompressed file is left in the temporary folder. (Approx. 62.1MB) Perform the disk cleanup to delete the unnecessary files.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
- If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.