Canon PIXMA MX880 MP Driver (Windows) 1.02
Canon Inc. - 32.05MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.02
Size : 32.05MB
Date Added : June 02,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://canon.com
OS : Windows 10 / Windows 10 x64 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 x64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 x64 / Windows 7 / Windows 7 x64 / Windows Vista / Windows Vista64 / Windows XP SP2 or later
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
IJ Network Tool is included in this MP Drivers.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [Save], specify “Save As”, then click [Save] to download the file.
Memo: If you select [Run] or [Open] instead of [Save], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
Note: The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.