Canon PosterArtist Lite Windows 3.12.00
Canon Inc. - 160MB (Freeware)
Version : 3.12.00
Size : 160MB
Date Added : April 08,2019
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/
OS : Windows 10/10 64bit/Windows 8.1/8.1 64bit/8/8 64bit/7/7 64bit
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
PosterArtist Lite Download
This application is a limited functionality version of PosterArtist (Production Version), and has the following limitations compared to PosterArtist (Production Version).
The following functions are not available in PosterArtist Lite
– Auto Design
– Guide, Grid and Ruler
– Creating QR codes
– Variable Print
– Partial function of Retouch Image
– Artwork Security Settings (settings for usage restrictions and editing restrictions)
– Ambient Light Correction
– Design Check
– Design Assist
– Quick Exchange
– Saving and Updating of Artwork Snapshots
PosterArtist Lite contains fewer pieces of artwork than PosterArtist (Production Version).
PosterArtist Lite contains the same instructions (Manual, Quick Guide, Template Guide etc) that came with PosterArtist(Production Version).
- You must log into Windows as an Administrator before the installation.
- Please check the following points before installing this software.
– Shut down all other open applications.
– If a document is currently being printed out, then wait until printing ends or quit that application.
– Check that the printer drivers required by the above printers have been installed.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.