Canon PRINT Business (Android) 5.1.0
Canon Inc. - 30MB (Freeware)
Version : 5.1.0
Size : 30MB
Date Added : April 03,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com/
OS : Android 4.0 and up
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon PRINT Business is a free application that enables you to print photographs and documents, read scanned data, upload to cloud storage services, etc. on a Canon laser multi-function device or laser printer from an Android terminal.
- Print scanned data, images, and documents.
- Read scanned data from a multi-function device.
- Image capture with a camera.
- Work with files in local or cloud storage.
- Automatically detect multi-function devices and/or printers on a network, or manually search for them by specifying an IP address or DNS.
- Search multi-function devices and/or printers and start a direct connection with Bluetooth.
- Touch the mobile terminal to log in to the multi-function device and/or printer (Bluetooth installed machine).
- Register multi-function devices and/or printers with a QR code.
- Check the print settings, and print data held in a multi-function device or printer.
- Use the address book of a mobile terminal in place of the address book registered in a multi-function device.
- Check the condition of a multi-function device or printer in detail, such as device status etc., via its Remote UI.
- Auto start and device registration and printing for apps using NFC.
- The functions that can be used vary according to the model, settings, and firmware version of the multi-function device or printer.
- Functions that use Bluetooth are supported by terminals with Android 5.1 or later installed.
- Supports Android 8
- Fixed minor bugs