Canon Quick Menu (Windows) 2.8.5
Canon Inc. - 9.07MB (Freeware)
Version : 2.8.5
Size : 9.07MB
Date Added : April 05,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com/
OS : Windows 10/ 8.1/ 8/ 7/ Vista
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
(Optional) A quick Menu is a utility software that allows you to easily start the applications and manuals supplied with the product, or quickly access online product information. In addition, install My Image Garden, and you can enjoy slide shows of images saved on a computer from Image Display.
What is Canon’s Quick Menu software?
Canon Quick Menu is a utility software that makes scanning easy from your Windows or Macintosh computer.
The Quick menu lets you quickly launch applications and manuals that come with the printer, or easily access online product information.
Additionally, when you install My Image Garden, the Quick Menu makes slideshows of images stored on your computer easily by using Image View.
Scan using the Quick Menu
Open Main Menu
To access the Main Menu when Quick Menu is running, select Main Menu symbol in the icon bar corner.
Main Menu Options
In the Main Menu, a scan button will be available on the Scan bar. Click the arrow on the right to see any additional icons.
You can scroll back to the left after additional scanning options appear when you click on the right arrow.
To start scanning – select Auto Scan, Photo Scan, Document Scan, Custom Scan, or ScanGear.
To change scan settings, select Scan Settings.
If you select Scan Settings, you will get a new window with additional options.
The left panel changes between sets of settings, including Auto Scan, Photo Scan, Document Scan, Custom Scan, and ScanGear.
Change the settings as you wish and select OK.
- If Solution Menu EX has been installed, it is uninstalled first, and then Quick Menu is installed.
- It might take a small amount of time to activate Quick Menu depending on the PC.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
- The supported models have been added.