Canon PIXMA TS9010 XPS Printer Driver
Back to download list This is an optional printer driver allowing 16-bits per colour (bpc) printing.
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
– The IJ Preview does not work if Microsoft .NET Framework is not installed in PC.
– Download and install Microsoft .NET Framework Client Profile from Microsoft web site.
- [Notice for installation]
– Only when the current printer driver is already installed, the XPS printer driver can be installed.
- [Notice for uninstallation]
– No uninstaller for the XPS printer drivers.
- – At the same time as the uninstaller of the printer driver is executed, the XPS printer driver will be uninstalled.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Version Ver.6.05cImproper display by clicking the [Easy Ink Delivery] button has been corrected.