LaserJet Pro M427 Software & Driver 16.0.17345.650
HP Inc. - 193.3 MB (Freeware)
Version : 16.0.17345.650
Size : 193.3 MB
Date Added : November 13,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : HP Inc.
Website : https://support.hp.com
OS : Windows 7/7 X64
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M427 Printer Series Full Software and Drivers
The full solution software includes everything you need to install your HP printer. This collection of software includes the complete set of drivers, installer software, and other administrative tools found on the printer’s software CD.
NOTE: Due to the size of this download, HP recommends dial-up customers order this software on CD. Online ordering is not applicable in all countries.
Note: Do not connect the USB cable until prompted.
- Close any software programs running on your computer.
- Turn on the printer.
- Click on the Download button on this page.
– Note: Depending on the Operating System/browser version, another window may open for the HP Download and Install Assistant when Download is selected. Use this download assistant if unsure how to, or where to, download the printer software. The HP Download and Install Assistant should automatically start the software installation when completed.
– If the Download and Install Assistant is not available for the download selected, or is not used, follow the steps below:
- Click Run. The file will be downloaded to a temporary folder on your PC.
- Click Run again. The files will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with and complete the installation.
To install at a later date, select Save on step 4 and select a location on your hard disk. When ready to install, locate and double-click the file. This will automatically extract and start the installation process. Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with the installation.
Note: On some newer operating systems the hp.com software solution, once downloaded, may also reside in the This PC – Downloads folder on this computer.