HP Print and Scan Doctor (Windows) 5.1
Hewlett-Packard - 10.58MB (Freeware)
Version : 5.1
Size : 10.58MB
Date Added : March 24,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Hewlett-Packard
Website : https://support.hp.com/
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/7/7 x64/8/8 x64/8.1/8.1 x64
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
The HP Print and Scan Doctor was designed by HP to provide users with troubleshooting and problem-solving features, needed to resolve many common problems experienced with HP print and scan products connected to Windows-based computers. Simply run the tool and follow the on-screen instructions.
The HP Print and Scan Doctor does not require installation.
To use the HP Print and Scan Doctor, simply download the file and run it.
- Click the Download button and save the file to your computer.
- Navigate to the location where you saved the file on your computer and double-click the HPPSdr.exe filename to open and run the tool.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to use the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
Note: The first time you run the HPPSdr.exe file it will place a shortcut to the HP Print and Scan Doctor on your desktop. This convenient shortcut can be used for easy access to the HP Print and Scan Doctor for troubleshooting and problem-solving help you may need in the future.
- This updated version of the HP Print and Scan Doctor adds support for Windows 10 Redstone, support for Indonesian and Thai languages, and enhanced troubleshooting help for selected issues.
- HP Print and Scan Doctor (Windows) 5.1