IJ Network Device Setup Utility (Windows) 1.7.0
Canon Inc. - 10 MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.7.0
Size : 10 MB
Date Added : November 16,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-Languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://global.canon/
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista 64x
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
Canon IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.7.0 For Windows Download
IJ Network Device Setup Utility is the software application that enables your computer to communicate with the printer. You can use this utility on your computer to do the basic settings such as entering the printer IP address or selecting the network frame type.
– If you attempt setting the wireless LAN by USB cable without installing the printer driver, an error may occur.
Execute again after waiting for a while.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.